State bank of India (SBI) is the leading and one of the most reputed banks in India in terms of customer strength, services, and many other factors. Since it is a very much reputed bank, they offer many career opportunities for the job seeking candidates. But in every year as the clerk, PO and SO vacancy increases, the competition in the recruitment process also increases. So it is good to have a well-planned preparation by joining in Bank Exam Coaching Centres In Chennai before appearing the SBI exams and for that candidate need to conscious about the SBI recruitment process and its eligibility criteria originally which are provided below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI provides a numeral of career opportunities through the clerk recruitment for the graduates in India. The clerk exam process is a little bit easier when compared to the other SBI exams. After joining, SBI clerks can find the promotions three or four years later through the SBI promotion exams.
- The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 28 years. The reserved category candidates should get the age relaxation.
- The minimum educational qualification required is a 12th class passed with 60% aggregate marks or a graduate degree from a acknowledged university. For the reserved category candidates, only 55% marks are enough. 3-year diploma qualified candidates are also eligible.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment
The probationary officer (PO) exam is a little bit tougher compared to the SBI clerk exam. The recruitment process allows the graduates a better opportunity to find a career in SBI. SBI also conducts an associate PO exam for its 5 associate banks in every year, which is also intended for the graduates.
- The necessary age limit is in between 21 years and 30 years where the reserved categories should get the relaxation.
- Graduate from an recognized university is the bare minimum educational qualification necessary.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
SBI specialist officer recruitment (SO) is mainly for the professional degree candidates. The recruitment is for filling the vacancies such as IT officer, Law officer, marketing officer etc. in various branches of SBI. This is the perfect chance for the experienced professional candidates to get into the SBI because there are special vacancies available for experienced candidates as grade II vacancies.
- The lower age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 to 40 years depends on the post which candidates are applying.
- Candidates should have a graduate or postgraduate degree in engineering, law etc. or have research qualifications such as Ph.D.
For more :
SBI Clerk Exam Coaching Centre Chennai | SBI PO Exam Coaching In Chennai
See also : https://bankexamcoachingcentresinchennaiblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/ibps-participating-bank-list/